Friday, December 16, 2011

Sumatra!

I had wanted to wait until I was able to get new photos, but with winter rearing its ugly head, there probably won't be any more photo opportunities until spring for the adult and older juveniles. In spring, I hope to be hatching from two breeding groups of Sumatra. I will have some extra blue cockerels for sale in spring as well, once I select the one I intend to use. These birds have nice dark heads and multiple spurs, and are quite people friendly.
Spring Hatch 2011 Black Sumatra Rooster
He is not quite as short legged as the grass makes him appear.
Spring hatch Black Sumatra Pullet
Late Summer/early Fall hatch Blue Sumatra pullet
Late summer/early fall hatch Blue Sumatra pullets







Black Sumatra spurs at less than a year old.


No comments:

Post a Comment